Welcome to the Series Hub!
The series is here!
- Two-hour webinar sessions spread over a variety of dates in order to meet your scheduling and CEU needs.
- All sessions are recorded and available for later viewing (and CEUs). Use the unlock code(s) provided to you.
- Registration is flexible and still open! You can register for the whole series or any of the individual sessions. Registration is free for any Oregon provider or partner.
Session Resources Now Online:
Presenters and Topics
Hilarie Cash, PhD
Co-founder and Chief Clinical Officer, reSTART Life Internet & Gaming Addiction Center
What Parents Need to Know: Preventing Internet and Video Game Addiction
Timothy Fong, MD
Clinical Professor, Director, UCLA Gambling Studies Program
Opioids & Problem Gambling
Jeffrey Marotta, PhD
Founder & President, Problem Gambling Solutions, Inc.
Gambling & the Criminal Justice System in Oregon; The Intersection of Public Health & Problem Gambling
Social Media & PR Coordinator, Evergreen Council on problem Gambling
Dr. Amanda McCormick
Associate Professor in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of the Fraser Valley in British Columbia
Dr. Lori Rugle
Special Projects Consultant and Past Director, Maryland Center for Excellence on Problem Gambling
Integrating the Impact of Gambling on Health and Well-Being into Public Health Perspectives; Language and Gambling Disorder: Shame and Stigma
Registration is still open! View sessions on demand.
Choose one or choose them all. Save $75 on registering for all 10 sessions (20 CEUs!).
Oregon Providers Discount
- Any or all sessions – up to 20 CEUs.
- All 10 Sessions – 20 CEUs
- Save $75 more from the a la carte sessions
- 10% discount for groups of 3 or more
Choose Any Individual Session
- Register for any individual session for the low cost of $25 per session. 2 CEUs per session.